Primary 4

Primary 4

Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Explorer Theme Day

We had lots of fun today when we dressed up as explorers.  In Primary 4 we were learning about Leif Erikson and his adventures and discoveries in North America. 

Do you think you can guess who we are in the pictures?  If you can please leave a comment and we will let you know if you were correct or not!

Primary 4 will also hopefully leave some comments to let you know what they learned and also to explain who they dressed up as and why they chose this particular person.

Please take a look at the photos that were taken by Mrs Ruddick and Ms Rendall on the day.

3 comments:

  1. on Explorer day we dressed up as famous explorers from around the world
    but the funny thing was I felt like I was my explorer

    Alannap4

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mrs Rendall, sam here, i have enjoyed p4 the whole term and i want to go back to your class again i hope you enjoyed your rest of your holiday see you after holidays.




















    heere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sam, thank you very much for your message - it made me happy! I am glad you enjoyed P4 - I loved having you in my class and am REALLY going to miss you. :( Thank you very much for the lovely chocolates you left in the classroom for me - I have been at work this week so found them and your note. I hope you are having a lovely holiday and I am looking forward to seeing you soon, even though you won't be in my class. Ms Rendall

    ReplyDelete