Ms Rendall has spoken a lot to the class about the new additions to her house, and guesses some of this has been passed on by the children, so we thought we should maybe introduce them to you so you know who they are!
Milo and Maisie
Milo Maisie



millo and masie are realy cute
ReplyDeleteyou're cats are so so so so cute ms rendall
ReplyDeletekaitlyn and alanna p4
What lovely photos of Milo and Maisie Ms Rendall!!! :-) :-) I especially love the one of Milo :-)
ReplyDeleteMrs R x
Thats a pair of very chilled out kittens! :)
ReplyDeleteKim Mackie
Think I got them in a weak moment Kim!! ;)
ReplyDeleteMharee
they look really cute miss rental ! :-)
ReplyDeleteStewart Foubister
Thank you Stewart - they are pretty cute but all pretty mischievous and have caused me a few problems since I got them! :)
DeleteMs Rendall
cute mrs Rendall Jack p4
ReplyDeleteThey Look lazy. But. Mostly. Cute!!
ReplyDelete♥♥♥♥♥
Alannap4
really cute so cute
ReplyDeleteOrla P4